The festival of Raksha Bandhan is a sacred symbol of affection and love between brothers and sisters. On Raksha Bandhan, sisters perform aarti while tying Rakhi on the wrist of their brothers and wish for a long life.
Raksha Bandhan is celebrated every year with enthusiasm by people of all cultures alike. This year we will celebrate Raksha Bandhan 2023 on 30th August, Wednesday. The Muhrat or the auspicious beginning of this year’s Raksha Bandhan is between 9:28 to 21:14 on the 11th August 2023. This beginning is for 12 hours.
In now days Raksha Bandhan is not limited to siblings, anyone can tie Rakhi to whom they love and share their hidden feeling via gifts or some unique and touchy messages.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother and Sister are essential to express your emotion and necessary if you live far away from them. Whether you are in India or outside the country, you can send wonderful Rakhi Gifts for Sisters or Rakhi images with beautiful Raksha Bandhan quotes to your sibling through WhatsApp or Facebook.
On this auspicious day, brother also promises protection to his sister by giving her a lovely gift. In such a situation, if you also want to send a message to your dear brother on the occasion of Rakshabandhan, then we have brought one of the best messages for you:
Rakshabandhan Status for WhatsApp, Facebook, & Instagram!!
Quotes on Raksha Bandhan | Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother & Sister
- “This Rakhi season, we are not together, but that does not alter my love and care for you. I promise to you that I always take care of you and protect you from all odds. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Bhai”.
- “With a small hope that our love, care for each other will never die, I want to wish you a Happy RakshaBandhan.”
- “Sending my best wishes and lots of kisses to you, dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan!! Thanks for being an awesome brother, a guide, a motivator, and a best friend forever”.
- “My best wishes and lots of blessings to my beloved Bro. Happy Raksha Bandhan, to you. And thanks for being the most amazing brother and my best friend”.
- “On this special and auspicious day, I wanna tell you that I will always be there for you, no matter what. I feel blessed and special that you are in my life; you are such a wonderful and lovely person. I am making you a promise that I will always love and protect you from all negativity. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, Bhai”.
- Though I am this far away from you today, I promise to always be there for you when life throws rocks on you and in the happy times.
- Dear brother, I am sending my best wishes to you. Thank you for being my pillar of strength and support. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- “We may fight or disagree over menial things, but that will not change the sisterly love and care I have for you!”
- “This Rakhi season, we may not be together, but that does not change the love, respect, and care I have for you. I give you my word that – I will always love and protect you no matter what!”
- “Today, we have renewed the sibling bond, the love, care, and respect that we have for each other continues to get stronger”
- You should probably thank God for bringing Rakshabandhan into our lives as you got one day of not being teased, dearest sister. Happy Rakhi!!
- We laugh together
We cry together
We play together
And, we fight together
That is why our bond is so stronger!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- My dearest brother, I miss you a lot and wish to see you soon. I hope my Rakhi will protect you always and will make our bond stronger. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
- My dearest idiot brother, if you think you can fool me, No Chance!! I know all your secrets, and I will keep them safe with me till the time I am getting chocolates. Happy Rakshabandhan, and don’t forget to send me chocolates!!
- It does not matter that we are not together this Rakshabandhan. You are here in my heart, and I pray to God to bless you with immense happiness, good health, and success. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
- My dearest brother, you are the most precious treasure I have in my life. Always be there will be to guide me and motivate me in every phase of life. Happy Rakshabandhan to you, brother!!
- I hope the silver Rakhi for brother I have sent you this year will bring happiness to your life and make this day more special for you. Happy Rakshabandhan to you, my dearest brother!!
- My dearest sister, my only dream is to fulfill all your dreams and give you all the happiness in the world. Happy Rakshabandhan cutie!!
- A very happy and prosperous Rakshabandhan to you, my loving brother. I promise to be by your side at every difficult phase. Whenever you need me, I will always be there, promise.
- “Thank you for being my best friend, secret keeper, guardian, motivator, and not but least my cute brother. Happy Rakhi to you, Bhai”.
On this Rakhi, you can buy a gift for your lovely sister by clicking on the link given below:
On this Rakhi, you can buy a Gift for your Loving Brother by clicking on the link given below:
These thoughtful messages will beautifully convey your emotions. When you post these messages on WhatsApp, Facebook, or Instagram, your siblings will get to know how much you love them.
Also, if you are planning to send Rakshabandhan gifts to brother, sister, or bhaiya-bhabhi, sending a Rakhi greeting card with any of these adorable messages will make their day more special and their festival filled with happiness.